DIY : 3-in-1 Cleanser, Exfoliator and Skin Brightening Face Pack
Hello, everyone. Nowadays I am too lazy to do anything. In fact, I even feel tired of watching a movie! I am sure you got the drill. As a re...
- Gram Flour or Besan
- Curd (you can also use cream or milk)
- Turmeric powder
In a small bowl, add the curd and gram flour together.
Beat the mixture very well so that it is thoroughly mixed and there are no lumps at all.
Add 2-3 tablespoons of honey. Honey works great on my skin so I like to add extra but you can adjust the quantity as well.
Finally add a pinch of turmeric powder. Do not go overboard with this as it may end up making you look yellow! I have already learned my mistake in the first attempt.
Finally, stir the ingredients well and it should form a creamy light consistency.
Directions For Use:
- Use a face pack brush or fingers to spread the mixture on the face. Use a thin layer so that it is easier to work with and would dry up faster.
- Once it dries up, use a spray bottle to spray some rose water or even plain water would work.
- Dampen the hands and start massaging the face in circular motion. You would feel the exfoliating particles once the gram flour dries up on the face. The exfoliator is gentle as acne prone skin cannot tolerate harsh scrubs.
- After massaging for few minutes, wash off and rinse the face with cold water. Do not use face wash or moisturizer for at least 10-12 hours. Do worry, your skin will be oil free.
Benefits Of Using This 3-in-1 DIY:
- It will thoroughly cleanse the skin post usage.
- Honey works like a charm for acne prone skin.
- Curd and turmeric help to brighten the skin. You can use cream or milk, whatever suits you.
- The skin gets a good hydration and yet stays oil free. Thus, you don't need cleanser or moisturizer afterwards.
- The exfoliation helps to scrub away the dead cells and also increases the blood circulation. It will also slow down the growth and helps in the removal of facial hair. It doesn't happen in a day or two but takes like a month.
I use this every alternative day but during a busy week, I stick to thrice a week minimum. I have seen how it worked on my skin. For dry skin, you can add cream or avocado paste as that will hydrate the skin even more.
Do let me know how this DIY worked for you.
Image Source: 1