Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Circles Under Your Eyes
To all the ladies out there who are suffering with dark circles under your eyes, this one is for you...
- Never sleep with your makeup on. It might cause irritation to your skin and darken you skin tone. If you do not remove eye makeup, it enhances the growth of dark circles under your eyes. Remove the makeup completely, wash your face and apply a light moisturizer.
- Drinking enough water is essential to maintain a healthy life style. On an average, an adult should drink 3 litres of water per day. This adds on to get rid of dark circles.
- Reduce your stress levels. Maintain calm by engaging yourself in fun-filled activities. You can even try yoga and meditation.
- Sleep plays a very important role in getting rid of dark circles. So do not neglect your sleep and go to sleep on time. An adult requires 8-10 hours of sleep each day. Maintain your sleep timings by using an alarm clock and keep a check so that you get sufficient sleep.
- Whenever you are tired, take icecubes and massage in round your eyes. This will help in reducing your stress as well as dark circles.
- Squeeze the raw potatoes and massage your eyes with that juice for 15 mins. Do this regularly and this helps in reducing dark circles.
- Keep yourself healthy by eating lots of fruits. Never miss a chance to eat fruits in your day-to-day life.
- Whenever you find time and you are about to sleep, apply cucumber slices on your eyes and rest for 15 mins. Post that remove the cucumber slices, wash your eyes and then go to sleep. This will relax and soothe your eyes and also help in dark circles removal.
- Take the tea bags and keep them in refrigerator. Cool them and apply them on your eyes for 15 mins. This will help in dark circles reduction.
Follow the above tips religiously and you yourself shall see the changes. Get rid of your dark circles and flaunt your beautiful eyes!
Image Source: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10