Fried Spicy Capsicum
Capsicum is a dish which not many people prefer to have. Atleast I can say so by taking my home as reference. So, I always look out for ways...
- Capsicum - 5(chopped into round pieces)
- Onions - 2(finely chopped)
- Green Chillies - 4(finely chopped)
- Curry leaves - 6
- Ginger-garlic paste - 1 tablespoon
- Garam-masala powder - 1 teaspoon
- Rice flour - 2 teaspoons
- Salt - As per taste
- Red chilli powder - 2 teaspoons
- Oil - 2 tablespoons
- Turmeric powder - 1 teaspoon
Take a pan to heat and add oil to it. Add green chillies, curry leaves and onions and fry till they turn light brown in color.
Add turmeric powder, ginger-garlic paste and salt and mix. Add capsicum pieces and cook for 15 minutes by closing with a lid.
Then add the rice flour and mix well. Cook for another 10 minutes.
Add garam masala powder and red chilli powder. Cook for 5 minutes and remove from heat.
Fried Spicy capsicum is now ready to be served.
Serve the fried spicy capsicum with steamed rice or sambar rice.