Micro-Braids Hair Bun Tutorial For The Summers
In my last hair style tutorial, I showed "How To Do The Donut Bun" but what if you have t...
- Few rubber bands (thin and black)
- Hair clips and bobby pins
1. Side part the hair (you can also middle part or do a puff in front). Take a section and comb it well to detangle it.
2. Do a simple braid and clip it with a pin or hair clip.
3. Similarly, do another braid on the other side as well and clip it.
4. Then, bring all the hair to your right side (like a side pony tail) and tie it with a rubber band.
5. Take a section of hair from the ponytail and make a thin braid and tie the end with a rubber band.
6. Similarly, create another braid taking a section from the ponytail. (You can create 3-4 braids as per the volume of your hair).
7. Now, take all the remaining hair along with the braids you have created and tie the end with a thin black rubber band. You won't have to be neat but simply keep all of them together.
8. Roll the hair in the shape of a bun and secure it with bobby pins. Make sure you hide all the previous rubber bands.
9. Pull out a little section of the hair with the help of your fingers to create some volume. (optional step)
10. Voila! Your micro-braids hair bun is done!
Do let me know how you liked the tutorial.