Maybelline Color Show Glitter Mania All That Glitters (601) Review
If I have to choose a brand that happily caters to all my needs without pinching my pocket, it would...
About Maybelline Color Show Glitter Mania All That Glitters (601):
Let your nails dazzle and shine with MNY Color Show Glitter Mania nail color range.
Priding itself as India's first-ever textured nail paint, the Color Show Glitter Mania range is every nail-art lover's dream! When applied, these sparkling nail colors deliver a 3D shimmering effect, adding oodles of style to your tips. They also have a unique sand-textured effect that looks and feels great on your nails. With 8 glittering nail color shades to choose from, you're sure to find the perfect shade for every mood.
Here's why you'll love it:
• Features the Color Dry Technology for a stylish, sand-textured effect
• When applied on nails, it delivers a 3D shimmering effect
• Perfect for experimental, trendy nail art
• Easy to apply and dries quickly
• Comes in 8 trendy, glittering shades - Starry Nights, Paparazzi Purple , All That Glitters, Red Carpet, Matinee Mauve, Dazzling Diva, Pink Champagne & Bling On The Blue
125 INR for 6 ml
My Experience With Maybelline Color Show Glitter Mania All That Glitters (601):
The product comes in a tiny cute cylindrical bottle which is transparent. The packaging enables you to see the muted golden liquid loaded with sliver glitters. On the top of the black cap, the shade number and name is written. The shade is so beautiful that it is impossible to describe in words. It is a gleaming golden varnish that has tiny and hexagon shaped glitters of silver in it. The amalgamation of silver and gold is actually making the shade come out alive. For fair skinned beauties, this shade may look like a neutral gold and the color would come alive in wheatish or dusky hands. The texture is sandy matte with shimmers that will glitter when you are out in the sun. All that glitters is a perfect shade to pair up with your ethnic outfits. However, the liquid is semi-viscous and I am afraid that within 3-4 months it may thicken a bit. Then it would be very difficult to apply. The brush is better than the one I got for Starry Nights shade. This one is much easier to apply. The staying power is 7-8 days without chipping. I am sure everyone will love this color and you will surely not regret the purchase.
Pros Of Maybelline Color Show Glitter Mania All That Glitters (601):
- Beautiful muted golden color with silver glitters.
- Sand textured and glitters in the sun.
- Presence of two types of glitters – micro and hexagon.
- Goes well with ethnic outfits.
- Applicator brush is very good.
- Good staying power.
Cons Of Maybelline Color Show Glitter Mania All That Glitters (601):
- Removing takes a lot of time.
- Liquid may thicken over time.
Diva Likes Rating:
All That Glitters shade is an absolute steal. I was actually drooling over OPI crackles till the glitter mania series was launched. But now my whole focus shifted to glitter mania range. From the glitter mania series, you have to have this particular shade because it is flattering to every skin tone. I guess no one can dislike this shade. So, just go for it!
Contributed By: Salomi Das