DIY : Homemade Cucumber Face Pack
Hi girls! I am back with another DIY for you. This time, it is a cucumber face pack which is perfect for this summer season. Heat from the ...
Benefits Of Cucumber Face Pack:
• It can be used on any skin type.
• No side effects. 100% natural.
• Removes fresh tan due to softening of topmost layer of skin by the curd. This dead skin layer becomes very easy to scrub away after this face pack.
• The dead skin layer consists of freshly deposited melanin which is responsible for tanning. This face pack helps to remove the tan.
• Cucumber present in this face pack soothes and cools the skin. The juice of cucumber also acts as a natural toner.
• Turmeric and the zinc in curd are anti-bacterial. Turmeric also has strong anti-oxidant properties.
• Has mild moisturizing properties..
• Cost effective.
• Smells refreshing.
Things You Will Need:
- Curd - 1 tablespoon
- Turmeric - A pinch
- Cucumber - 1(Small)
Take a bowl and add a tablespoon of curd to it. It is best if the curd is fresh and cooled. I would emphasize on cool because that causes superficial vasoconstriction making you sweat less later on. Then add a pinch of the wonder spice, i.e., turmeric.
Mix well to form a smooth paste.
Add freshly grated cucumber to the mix. Alternatively, you may squeeze the juice of cucumber also. However, I prefer using grated cucumber as I use it to massage and lightly scrub my skin.
Apply the same on your face and neck and let it stay for 10-15 minutes. Wash off with cool water.
Dab on a lotion. There you are with fresh and revitalized skin.
Hope you enjoyed this DIY. Do let me know your views!
Contributed By: Apoorva Dhuper