Veggie Scrambled Eggs
Scrambled Eggs has been one of the favorite breakfast items at my place. So I thought let me make it more healthy and delicious and thus add...
- Tomatoes -1(small, finely chopped)
- Onions - 1(small, finely chopped)
- Capsicum - 1(small, finely chopped)
- Coriander leaves - Handful
- Eggs - 4
- Grated Parmesan Cheese - 2 teaspoons
- Salt - As per taste
- Coriander powder - Half teaspoon
- Oil - 2 tablespoons
Take a pan to heat and add oil in it. Add the onions and fry for 2 mins.
Add capsicum and tomatoes and cook for another 5 mins.
Add coriander leaves, salt, coriander powder and beat the eggs. Add grated parmesan cheese also.
Mix well and cook for 5 mins.
Remove from heat and serve.
Serve the delicious Veggie Scrambled Eggs with tomato sauce and enjoy its delicacy.