Potato Paneer Masala
In case I go to a vegetarian restaurant, paneer and potato are the only vegetarian dishes I love to order. They are my favorites when it com...
- Paneer - 50 grams(Sliced)
- Potatoes - 3(peeled and chopped)
- Tomatoes - 1(finely chopped)
- Onions -1(finely chopped)
- Green Chilies - 2(finely chopped)
- Salt - As per taste
- Red Chili powder - 2 teaspoons
- Garam Masala - 1 tablespoon
- Ginger-Garlic paste - 1 teaspoon
- Oil - 2 tablespoons
- Water - To boil
- Coriander leaves - Handful(chopped)
Boil the paneer slices in water till they are cooked. Once done, remove from water and keep them aside.
Take a pan to heat and add oil to it. Add onions and green chilies and fry for 5 minutes.
Add tomatoes along with salt and cook for 2-3 minutes.
Add the potatoes along with ginger-garlic paste and garam masala. Cook for 10 minutes by covering with a lid till the potatoes are well cooked.
Then add the paneer pieces along with red chili powder. Mix well and cook for 5 minutes.
Add coriander leaves and remove from heat. Serve hot.
This goes really well with chapati and poori. It tastes yummy even with sambar rice / rasam rice.