Kylie Jenner Complete Makeup Breakdown
Yes, she is a diva in every way. I have been following her on Snapchat, Instagram, and literally eve...
1. Start you face with basic moisturizer and prepping. First, Hrush went for the eye makeup even before the base. She started with a scotch tape of a pinky length. She placed it diagonally to the arch of the eyebrow end and end of the lower lash line.
2. She began with an eye primer Laura Mercier Eye Primer in Buff and blended on the eyelids evenly.
3. Then, she used Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Powder in Java in the crease area and blended it thoroughly.
4. Next, she layered Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Powder in Cinnamon and blended it right underneath Java.
5. Once we are done with darker brown, she took a matte black eyeshadow (Anastasia Beverly Hills Eye Shadow Single Noir) and creates an outer 'V' to have the eyeliner effect.
6. Next, she takes off the scotch tape and applies the Colour Pop Game Face Super Shock Eyeshadow on the eyelids and blends them thoroughly.
7. With a thin brush, Hrush applied the Tarte Clay Pot Waterproof Liner closest to her lash line.
8. This is a surprising step. She applied the illuminator (Koh Gen Do Aqua Foundation Illuminator) before any base to have the glowy effect from within and this would look completely natural. Illuminator was applied on the cheekbones and high points of the nose.
9. For the base, she used a mixture of Koh Gen Do Aqua Foundation and Cover FX Custom Cover Drops to get a tanned look and blended thoroughly with a flat top big kabuki brush.
10. For under-eyes, MUA used the Kevin Aucoin's Sensual Skin Enhancer and dotted under her eyes first. Then she blended it thoroughly without losing the intensity.
11. For contouring, she used the Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation Stick Chestnut (which is several shades darker than Kylie's skin tone) and blended them again to smoothen the look.
12. For bronzer, she used the Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel and blended the whole contour and base completely with a fluffy brush.
13. For the eyebrows, Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz Pencil was used on Kylie just to shape and fill them properly.
14. Lastly for the eyes, Hrush took a small angled liner brush and picked up the black gel liner to connect the wing (created in Step 5) to the lower lash line to look more enhanced.
15. She applied a pair of falsies to bring out the eyes better.
16. For the blush, she used a base which is something we learned. Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Refill L'Orange was used as an orange base to bring out the color of the actual blush.
17. Next, she used the pinkish blush Japonesque Color Velvet Touch Blush #3 and blended again with a fluffy brush.
18. The eye look was completed by applying the Too Faced Cosmetics Better Than Sex Mascara, by blending the falsies with the natural lashes.
19. Hrush used the MAC Fix+Spray to set everything on her face.
20. They didn't show the lip color she was wearing but I believe it was Posie K from her Lip Kit.
Voila! That was the famous Kylie Jenner Full Makeup Breakdown for you. Feel free to share your views on this. I really hope this breakdown was helpful to you all.
Source: KYLIE GLAM: My Sexy 18th Birthday Look on YouTube