How To Increase Your Hair Volume Naturally
Everyone would love to have thick voluminous hair, while some women have it naturally others have to just work a bit to get it. In this arti...
Let's look at things you should eat, things you should avoid and lastly ingredients that you can use to make your hair voluminous.
- When you include proteins in your diet, your hair is provided with the necessary nutrients. With eggs, fish and milk in your diet, you can promote hair growth. This is the most natural way to get thicker hair.
- Amla or Indian gooseberry has been an age-old herbal remedy for so many hair problems. From preventing grey hair to promoting hair growth, it does it all. Include one Amla daily in your diet or eat it on an empty stomach to see the results.
- Eat vitamins and minerals, such as vitamin B, C, zinc, iron, and copper in your diet as they will promote hair growth by strengthening your hair follicles.
- Drink at least 8-9 glasses of water every day to keep your body and hair hydrated.
- Try to avoid shampoos with sodium and sulphates which are the common cleaning agents contained in most of the shampoos that are very harmful to the hair. Go for hair products that contain natural or organic ingredients.
- Avoid overuse of hot styling tools like blow dryers, straighteners, and curling irons, which cause your hair to become dry and brittle. Hair procedures, like straightening, and coloring also leave your hair dull and dry.
Hair Masks To Increase Hair Volume Naturally
Aloe Vera is a natural remedy to bring hair fall under control. It provides essential nutrients to your scalp that leads to hair growth. Apply aloe vera gel directly to scalp and let it stay for one hour. Then shampoo your hair to rinse it out. Regular use of this will definitely increase hair volume.
Take one or two eggs, depending on the length of your hair, and beat it. Apply the egg on wet hair and allow it to sit for about 30 minutes. Wash your hair with lukewarm water and shampoo. You can use this protein treatment once or twice a week.
Amla or Indian Gooseberry
Mix one tablespoon of Indian gooseberry or amla powder in two tablespoons of coconut oil and heat until boiling. Strain the oil and massage onto your scalp before going to bed. The next morning, shampoo your hair as usual. Do this on a weekly basis.
You can use warm oil to massage the hair roots and scalp. Massaging your scalp is very important as it improves the blood circulation and makes your roots healthy. Use warm oil to massage your hair and scalp. Always massage your scalp in circular motion. It is best to use coconut oil. Use rosemary oil to combat dandruff. After the massage, wrap your hair in a warm towel for a few minutes to provide extra conditioning to your hair.
Mash some strawberries and a banana together into a pulp. Mix milk and honey into this pulp to make a consistent thick paste. Apply this pack onto your hair and let it sit till it dries out completely, and then wash it off. It is a natural beauty tip to grow thicker and longer hair.
Avocados are packed with vitamins A, B and E. They are very effective to moisturize hair naturally. Massage a mixture of mashed ripe avocado and banana onto your scalp to make hair thicker. Let the mixture sit on your hair for about 30 minutes. Wash your hair.
Orange juice helps in getting rid of dandruff, oily scalp and makes your hair thick and long. Mix orange juice with olive oil in equal proportions. Warm it a little bit, and then apply it onto your hair leaving it there for 30 minutes. Wash it off with plain water.
Try these steps and over time you will see wonderful changes. Do let us know how it worked out for you in the comments below!
Image Source: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9