10 Inspiring Quotes Every Woman Needs To Hear
Women are strong, no doubt about that. But sometimes even the strongest of all needs a bit of suppor...
1. "People too weak to follow their dreams will always find a way to discourage yours." - Icon
This is for all those women who have been stopped from making their own decisions or have been discouraged from pursuing their passion. When you feel that no one is supporting you or standing by you, you have to remember that it's because of their own fear, if they didn't have the courage to follow their own dreams, how can they allow someone else to follow their dreams?
2. "Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."
This is to all those women, who have a bold personality and strong views. Don't change it for anyone. Instead, find someone who loves it.
3. "It took me quite a long time to develop a voice, and now that I have it, I'm not going to be silent." -Madeleine Albright
Push yourself to speak about what's in your mind. At one point in my life, I didn't speak up at all, I was scared of the thought that people would think am wrong or would laugh at me. But after few years I realized, so what? Everyone is different and have different opinions, why should we be quiet if we are different? We should embrace it. And since then I pushed myself to speak about anything and everything that's on my mind. It's a lifelong process, but it's a very rewarding one.
4. "A woman is a full circle. Within her is the power to create, nurture and transform." – Diane Mariechild
In this society, we need to remember this so that we don't forget to value ourselves.
5. "I can't think of any better representation of beauty than someone who is unafraid to be herself." - Emma Stone
In simple words, be yourself. We don't have to be a certain size or of certain complexion to be accepted as beautiful according to the society. We are beautiful in our own ways, we just have to believe it and be confident about it.
6. "You can't be annoyed at feminism being called feminism when the entire history of the human race is called mankind."
These words are simple but powerful. Sadly, it's the truth and to change this we need more feminists, more women to come out and express themselves.
7. "Don't be the girl who fell. Be the girl who got back up." - Jenette Stanley
This one is for all those women who are going through a rough time. Remember, it will all be better, just push yourself to get back up and keep fighting.
8. "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford
There are times in our lives where everything seems to be going wrong, that's the time when we need to remember these words and keep our spirit alive.
9. "The question isn't who's going to let me; it's who's going to stop me." - Ayn Rand
With this mindset, you will be able to achieve things that you want to in life, without any fear. Whenever I am about to take a risky decision, I think of this quote and I feel fearless.
10. "Making the decision to not follow a system or someone else's rules has allowed me to really dig into what my own strengths and gifts are without spending time feeling jaded or wasteful." – Ishita Gupta, founder of Fearless Magazine
When the society dictates us to behave in a certain way and think in a certain way, we will never know our real potential. It's when we decide to take a stand and follow our instincts, we find the right path for ourselves.
Image Source: 1, 2, 3