Diwali Eye Makeup Tutorial
Diwali reminds me of all the beautiful memories of my childhood where all the family would gather to...
- Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer
- Revlon Colorstay Shadow Links Eyeshadow in Plum
- Sleek iDivine Palette Bad Girl
- Coloressence Pearl Effect Eye Shadow Pencil – Antique Gold
- Coloressence Pearl Finish Eyeshadow Tuskon Gold
- Faces Long Wear Eye Pencil Navy Blue
- Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies Mascara
- Colorbar Ready to Wink Perfect Eye Makeup Kit
- Zoeva Eye Brushes – 231, 234, 227, 322 and 317
Step By Step Procedure:
1. Apply concealer on your eyes or any primer of your choice – whichever works best for you. I have applied the Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer to conceal as well as add a subtle highlighting touch to the under eye area.
2. On the Zoeva 234 brush, I have taken the Revlon Colorstay Shadow Links Eyeshadow in Plum which is slightly less pigmented and applied on my crease area covering only 2/3rd portion. I have then slowly blended the color with the 227 brush on the upper portion of the crease to create a soft diffused look.
3. With the Zoeva 231 pencil brush, I have taken the color Rebel (A dark plum) from the Sleek iDivine Palette Bad Girl and applied on the outer V and half of the eyelid. Be careful while applying as you don't have to go overboard. Take small amount and slowly build up the pigmentation.
4. Next, I have applied the Coloressence Pearl Effect Eye Shadow Pencil – Antique Gold to rest of the eyelid area to create a base. I wanted the gold to stand out and hence used a golden base to bring out the color.
5. With the Colorbar Brush, I have taken the eyeshadow in Tuskan Gold and applied on top of the eyelid area where I have applied the golden base. Then, with the Zoeva 227 I have blended both the colors with a light back and forth motion. This is the crucial step where you really have to blend the colors properly without mixing them up totally.
6. With the Zoeva 322, I have applied the black eyeshadow to line the eyelid slightly to add a layer. On the lower lashes, I have applied the Faces Long Wear Eye Pencil Navy Blue and smudged the color with the same brush.
7. In the final step, I have highlighted my brow bone with a thin layer of highlighting concealer and white eye pencil. I have filled the brow with a soft brown eyeshadow and applied 3 coats of the Maybelline Volum' Express the Falsies Mascara to coat the eyelashes properly.
8. And here's the final eye makeup look for Diwali.
Contributed By: Salomi Das