Golden Bronze Eye Makeup Tutorial
Hello, my lovely Divas! Hope all you are doing well. Thank you so much for all the appreciation for ...
- Sleek Primer Palette.
- Sleek Au Naturel.
- Rimmel Eyeshadow sticks Bad Bronze.
- Lotus Color Kick Kajal.
- Sleek Voluminizing Mascara.
- Miss Claire Brow Pencil.
- Vega Flat Eyeshadow Brush.
- Vega Eye Smudger.
- Zoeva Petit Eye Crease.
Step By Step Procedure:
1. Prime and conceal your eyes properly to hide the dark circles and hydrate them.
2. Apply a bronze primer all over the lid up to the crease. I have used Truffle from the Sleek Primer Palette.
3. Blend the primer evenly so that the eyeshadow can be applied and blended.
4. Apply a bronze color/shadow to 2/3rd of the lid. I have used Rimmel Bad Bronze Eyeshadow Stick.
5. Blend the color softly by patting with a finger but make sure you do not disturb the intensity of the bronze color.
6. Now apply a golden-bronze/dark golden color all over the lid with a flat eyeshadow brush.
7. Blend the color with a blending brush to merge the bronze and golden color together.
8. Apply any dark kajal on the waterline of your eyes. I have used the Lotus Color Kick Kajal.
9. Dab a little bronze color with a pencil brush and apply the color below the waterline and blend them with the kajal.
10. Apply kajal on the inner lids and upper lids and smudge them softly with a smudging brush to give a slight smokey effect.
11. Groom your eyebrows and fill them with eyebrow color. Curl your eyelashes and apply mascara to give them length and volume. The final look of Golden Bronze Eye Makeup is here!
Do share your views about this tutorial!
Contributed By: Salomi Das