L'Oreal Paris Total Repair 5 Instant Smoothing And Nourishing Oil Serum Review
All of us are born with different hair texture, color and quality. Some are blessed with super lustrous locks while others are cursed with d...
About L'Oreal Paris Total Repair 5 Instant Smoothing And Nourishing Oil Serum:
Daily aggression from sun, water and pollution makes your hair dry, rough and unmanageable. The hair tangles and breaks. L'Oreal Advanced research has created the new Total Repair 5 Nourishing Oil Serum. It's caring formula works at 2 levels:
1. When applied, it instantly attaches itself to damaged areas, repairs and unifies the hair's surface, creating a protective shield against further damage and split ends.
2. Nourishes and smoothes your hair from root to tip; hair feels silky, looks healthy and is easy to style.
140 INR for 40 ml
Cyclopentasiloxane,dimethiconol,alcohol denat,limonene,benzyl salicylate, linalool, benzyl alcohol,2-oleamido-1.3-octadecanediolalpha-isomethyl ionine,geranoil,butylphenyl methlpropional,citronellol,hexyl cinnamal,fragrance.
Directions For Use:
1) Take a few drops of the serum onto the palm of your hand. The amount depends on the length of your hair.
2) Rub hands together and distribute evenly along the length of your hair, paying particular attention to the ends.
3) Close the cap to preserve product quality.
My Experience With L'Oreal Paris Total Repair 5 Instant Smoothing And Nourishing Oil Serum:
First of all, what compelled me to buy this product was the idea of oil serum. I have used serums previously but oil serum was something very new to me. Hence I purchased L'Oreal Paris Total Repair 5 Instant Smoothing And Nourishing Oil Serum. The product is packed in a white triangular type bottle with a red flip cap which is quite hard and hence prevents spillage. The body of the bottle is sturdy. The mouth of the cap is small and controls the amount of product flow.
The serum is transparent and of watery consistency. The smell of the serum is very strong and resembles their shampoo. The first time I tried this serum, I used a lot of quantity and that made my hair limp and oily. But after that I got the idea of how much I need for my hair. I mainly use the serum on my slightly damp hair. After application my hair becomes very soft. It adds very little shine to the hair.
Coming on the detangling part, my hair tangles a lot after washing and this one does nothing for detangling. Moreover it does not control my frizz completely. There is only a slight smoothness in my hair that does not last more than a day. But the good part is that it does not weigh down my hair when used in the right quantity. Overall it is an okay serum but did not do wonders for my hair. You can try once and know how it works for you.
Pros Of L'Oreal Paris Total Repair 5 Instant Smoothing And Nourishing Oil Serum:
- Sturdy and travel friendly packaging.
- Only little quantity can do the work.
- Does not weigh down the hair when used in right amount.
- Makes hair soft and adds a little shine.
- The cap does not allow overflow of the product.
Cons Of L'Oreal Paris Total Repair 5 Instant Smoothing And Nourishing Oil Serum:
- Does nothing to control tangles.
- Tames frizz up to some extent but not fully.
- The effect does not last for long.
Diva Likes Rating:
For me, this is an okay serum which did make my hair soft and added little shine. However, it did nothing to control my frizz for which I purchased it. It makes hair smooth and shiny but does not help in controlling tangles. My search for the perfect serum still continues.
Contributed By: Divya Singh