Night Skin Care Routine For Beautiful Skin
We take care of our skin in a number of ways during the day time. We use sunscreen, moisturizer, bb cream, lip balm etc. to protect our skin...
- The night skin care routine starts with removing the makeup. Be it eye makeup, face makeup or lips – all you have to do is make sure to let go of everything. You can make use of cotton balls and pads for doing so. If your makeup is waterproof, then you need to be more careful in removing the same.
- Cleanse your skin using a gentle facial cleanser as this helps in removing your makeup, get rid of impurities and dead skin cells. You can also use a toner to smooth your skin tone and eliminate excess oil.
- Exfoliate your face at least twice a week in the night time so that it enhances the blood circulation, removes blackheads and results in a soft and supple skin.
- Moisturizing should be an important part of daily skin care. Moisturizers contain ingredients which are made to hold water in the skin contributing towards healthy appearance of the skin.
- It is always ideal to hydrate the skin during your sleep. The best way to do it is to use a humidifier which will add vapor to the air and thus retains the moisture for your skin. This will surely create a big difference to your look.
- You can repair your lips during night by using a lip balm. It is the best thing to do if you have chapped or dry lips and give them a better look the next day.
- Last but not the least, sleep on your back and do not squash your face towards your bed. This will prevent wrinkles or fine lines on your skin.
Do you follow any special skin care tips? Do share your night skin care routine with our readers!
Image Source: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8