How To Take Care Of Your Eyelashes
There is no doubt that eyes are considered as the most attractive facial feature in women. We do a whole lot of things to highlight our eyes...
- If you feel any discomfort in your eyes, never rub the eyes with your hands. This will potentially damage the eyelashes and make them fall. Not only that, the dirt in your hands may reach your eyes and cause allergy.
- Take a few drops of olive oil and apply it to your eyelashes as it helps them to grow and makes them strong. You can put it on daily before going to bed and wash it off in the morning. Coconut oil, castor oil and almond oil are also good for eyelashes.
- If you are using waterproof eye makeup, remove it by soaking cotton pad in makeup remover. Press it on the eye gently so that it dissolves the makeup without causing any harm to the eyelashes. Never try hard to remove the makeup or rub it rigidly.
- Keep a check on your eye mascara expiration. It is always ideal to change your mascara every 3-6 months. Also, whenever you wear mascara, remove it softly and systematically before going to bed.
- Whenever you are using an eyelash curler, make sure you do it carefully otherwise it will lead to the fall of eyelashes. Do not use it often because that can cause breakage of the lashes.
- Though it is inviting and highlights your eyes, it is suggested not to use eye makeup on all days. It is good to be natural with no eye makeup every now and then.
- You can strengthen your eyelashes with proper intake of vitamins. Consuming vitamin rich food like oranges, spinach, carrots, cranberries, watermelon etc. is good for the eyes and contribute towards the growth of eyelashes.
Follow these simple tips in your daily life and take good care of your eyelashes. Do let us know your views on this post!
Image Source: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8