How To Make Your Lipstick Last Longer
Women and makeup go hand-in-hand. At least majority of women love makeup and enjoy getting dressed up. Among the ones who do, most of them m...
- Before you proceed with applying a lipstick, make sure you get rid of the dead skin on your lips. This can be achieved by exfoliating the lips using a scrub. This can be done once or twice a week and will help you get rid of the dry and dead skin making your lips soft.
- Apply a lip balm on your lips before you start your makeup. Allow it to stay for some time till you complete your entire makeup except for the lipstick. Then remove the excess lip balm using a tissue paper. This will make the lips smooth and the lipstick applied on such lips will last long.
- Use a lip liner to define your lips so that the lipstick will stay in place and doesn't spread. It also helps makes your lips look fuller and better. The lip liner shade should match with your lipstick shade.
- Most people apply lipstick directly from the tube which is fine if you are perfect in doing it. But the best way to go for, is to use lipstick brush. Swipe a coat of lipstick on the brush from the lipstick tube and apply it on your lips evenly. Once the first coat is complete, dab it with a tissue to remove uneven layer. You can then apply the second coat if you prefer bolder look.
- Once you are done with the lipstick, take a bit of your face powder and dust your lips with it using a soft brush or a tissue. This will help in setting the lipstick well and makes it last longer.
- You can also apply lip gloss to give a shiny look and to hold on the lipstick for more time.
These simple tips will surely make your lipstick last longer than usual. Do you follow any tips to make your lipstick stay for long? Do share with us!
Image Source: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7