Lamb Curry In Onion Masala
I am back with yet another non-vegetarian dish. This was our last week Sunday spe cial. This is a simple yet tasty non-vegetarian variety. W...
- Lamb - 500 grams(boneless)
- Onions - 5(finely chopped)
- Green chillies - 5(finely chopped)
- Turmeric powder - 1 tablespoon
- Ginger-garlic paste - 1 tablespoon
- Salt - As per taste
- Red chilli powder - 2 tablespoons
- Coriander leaves - Half bunch
- Oil - 4 tablespoons
- Water - 2 cups
- Garam masala powder - 1 tablespoon
Take a pan to heat and add oil in it. Add the onions along with green chillies and fry them.
Add turmeric powder, ginger-garlic paste and salt. Mix it well and once the onions are fried remove them from heat.
Take half of the fried onions and grind them to form a paste by adding half cup of water. Keep this paste aside. In a pressure cooker, add the fried onions along with lamb pieces.
Cover it with a lid and cook for 10 mins. Then add coriander leaves, onion paste, garam masala powder, red chilli powder, one and half cup of water and mix. Pressure cook for 5 whistles.
Once done, remove from heat and allow it to cool. The lamb curry in onion masala is now ready to be served.
Serve the lamb curry in onion masala with steamed rice or biryani.