Christmas Makeup Look - Rose Gold Glitter and Red Lips
Glitter and red lips are my go-to makeup for Christmas. However, I wanted to do a brown-copper smoky look but somehow got drifted to rose go...
- Kryolan Dermacolor Camouflage Cream
- L'Oreal Paris Mat Magique Compact Powder
- NYX Ultimate Shadow Palette Warm Neutrals
- Inglot Duraline
- SUGAR Stroke Of Genius Heavy Duty Kohl
- Rimmel Scandaleyes Eye Shadow Stick Bad Girl Bronze
- Hilary Rhoda Blackest Black Eyeliner Pen
- PAC Eye Lashes – 53
- Ardell Clear Lash Grip Strip Adhesive
- Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara
- Kama Ayurveda Pure Vetiver Water
- Life-Flo Organic Pure Rosehip Seed Oil
- L'Oreal Paris Infallible 24H Foundation 140
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
- L.A. Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer Beautiful Bronze
- Makeup Revolution Iconic Pro Blush, Bronze and Brighten
- Makeup Revolution Pro Fix Fixing Spray
- Makeup Revolution Pro Illuminate - Highlighter
- Lakme 9 to 5 Lip Liner in Red Alert
- Avon True Color Perfectly Matte Lipstick - Red Supreme
- Makeup brush and tools used
- PAC Application Brush - 033
- Real Techniques Starter Brush Kit
- Colorbar Ready To Wink Perfect Eye Makeup Kit
- Inglot Makeup Brush - 27TG
- Inglot Makeup Brush - 15BJF
- The Body Shop Slanted Kabuki Brush
- YBP Makeup Sponge
I prepped and primed my face using the Kama Ayurveda Pure Vetiver Water and once it was soaked, I moisturized using the Life-Flo Organic Pure Rosehip Seed Oil. Both the products are working excellently on my skin, especially in this colder months.
I started off with the eye makeup first. I color corrected with a peach corrector, Kryolan Dermacolor Camouflage Cream but somehow it looked more like a concealer. Although, it did conceal my blue-purple dark circles.
I set the upper eyelid with the L'Oreal Paris Mat Magique Compact Powder.
I took a deep burnt orange color from the NYX Ultimate Shadow Palette Warm Neutrals and applied lightly on the crease area. Blend it through towards the brow bone.
Taking a matte burgundy-brown color from the same palette, I applied just on the crease and blended with the previous color.
Taking a champagne rose gold color, I applied on the eyelid area. I wanted the glitter to pop up even more so I used the Inglot Duraline to the eyeshadow into a creamy form and applied intensely. You can also use a wet brush for the same.
Next, I took a copper-gold color and applied on the outer V area and merged it with the champagne-rose gold color to create a depth.
Moving on to the face makeup now, I used the L'Oreal Paris Infallible 24H Foundation 140 and thoroughly blended with the YBP Makeup Sponge.
I used the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer under the eyes, chin, bridge of my nose and forehead to lighten up a little bit more.
Next, I powdered using the L'Oreal Paris Mat Magique Compact only on the areas I applied the concealer. I wanted the look to be glossy and dewy and also winter time doesn't need much powdering.
I used the L.A. Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer Beautiful Bronze to contour my face and to hide the double chin. I also applied a little bit on the forehead. I blended with the help of the YBP Sponge.
I used the Makeup Revolution Iconic Pro Blush, Bronze, and Brighten to set the contour and applied the same blush from the palette.
Next, I used the SUGAR Stroke Of Genius Heavy Duty Kohl to tight line my eyes.
Using the Rimmel Scandaleyes Eye Shadow Stick Bad Girl Bronze I lined the lower lash line and smudged it with a pencil brush.
Then, I drew the winged liner using the Hilary Rhoda Blackest Black Eyeliner Pen. The upper portion of the liner wasn't very neat because I was going to redo it with a gel liner after applying the false lashes.
I used the PAC Eye Lashes – 53 and stick them with the Ardell Clear Lash Grip Strip Adhesive. I redid the winged eyeliner using the Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner and a liner brush. (Since this is the second time I am using false lashes, it wasn't as neat as I wanted it to be).
Next, I filled the eyebrow with a brown eyeshadow and set it with the Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara.
I lined the lips with the Lakme 9 to 5 Lip Liner in Red Alert.
Lastly, I applied the red lipstick, Avon True Color Perfectly Matte Lipstick - Red Supreme. It looked as good as the iconic Ruby Woo on my lips.
I sprayed the Makeup Revolution Pro Fix Fixing Spray to set everything and then using my wet YBP sponge. I applied the Makeup Revolution Pro Illuminate – Highlighter.
And the final look is here!
Wishing you all a Merry Christmas in advance! Do let me know how you liked the look in your comments below.