L'Oreal Paris 6 Oil Nourish Oil-in-Cream Review
Hello, everyone! I was almost done with the Garnier Fructis Oil-In-Cream Oil Replacement Cream and bought this L'Oreal Paris 6 Oil Nouri...
About L'Oreal Paris 6 Oil Nourish Oil-in-Cream:
• The future of oiling is here with the new L’Oreal Paris 6 Oil Nourish Oil-In-Cream.
• Leaves your hair 3 times softer & shinier, with zero stickiness
• Unique oil in cream formula with 6 exotic oils from around the world – Argan, Almond, Jojoba, Olive, Coconut and Camelina
• Multi-use product that can be used prewash, post wash and for an overnight massage.
80 INR for 100 ml / 135 INR for 200 ml
Directions For Use:
• Prewash : Leave for 30 minutes on hair and rinse off for ultimate softness.
• Post Wash Styling : Apply on lengths and tips to keep your hair manageable and protected all day.
• Overnight : Massage on scalp and hair and leave it overnight for intense nourishment.
My Experience With L'Oreal Paris 6 Oil Nourish Oil-in-Cream:
L'Oreal Paris 6 Oil Nourish Oil-in-Cream comes in golden shade plushy tube with a black flip open cap. Honestly, I loved the golden shiny packaging. The whole packaging is sturdy and good enough to travel with. The nozzle dispenses the right amount of product and there is no mess at all. The product is white in color and has a noticeable smooth texture that spread evenly on the hair. It has a chemical floral fragrance but nothing very strong and nauseous. On sweaty, hot and humid days, it really gives the hair a nice aroma.
Coming to its efficacy, it has been stated that the oil in the cream can be used in three ways – pre-wash, overnight and post wash. To begin with, I have never used it on my scalp. Looking at the long list of ingredients, I would rather stick to the extra virgin coconut oil, castor oil and olive oil concoction than this one. However, I did use it on the length of the hair quite often. There have been days when my scalp was greasy and dirty and I felt lazy to oil it, I simply applied this cream to the length of my hair and followed the usual shampoo and conditioner. Then, my hair was nice and bouncy.
I mostly use it for hair mask (when I am running out of conditioner) after shampoo and wash off with plain water. It works just fine like a good nourishing conditioner and keeps my hair soft, manageable, frizz-free and bouncy. There have been times I have skipped the conditioner after shampoo and applied this Oil-in-Cream on the length of the hair in a semi-dried state. It nourishes the hair very well and keep my tresses frizz-free. My hair strands are between thick and thin and this one has never weighed down my hair. It nourishes the ends and prevents (not repairs) split ends. It majorly helps to detangle the hair and if you have long hair, you are going to love it.
The product claims to have the goodness and nourishment of Argan, Almond, Jojoba, Olive, Coconut and Camelina which are extremely good for the hair. I have also used this cream on dry hair to have that sleek hairstyle look and later on it has never made my hair oily. If you have fine hair, you can use this sparingly but for dry and dull hair, it is really a good hair serum or sort of hair mask. The effect of the nourishment stays for around 2-3 days and that also depends how much the hair has been exposed to the sun rays.
Pros Of L'Oreal Paris 6 Oil Nourish Oil-in-Cream:
- Nice travel-friendly packaging.
- Smooth texture.
- Beautiful fragrance.
- Spreads well on both dry and damp hair.
- Doesn't weigh down the hair or make it look oily.
- Can be used in 3 different ways (best as a post-wash treatment).
- It makes the hair really soft, smooth, reduces tangles and frizz.
- Contains 6 amazing hair oils – Argan oil, Almond oil, Jojoba oil, Olive oil, Coconut oil and Camelina oil.
- Worth the price tag.
Cons Of L'Oreal Paris 6 Oil Nourish Oil-in-Cream:
- No way would I consider this a replacement for oils.
- Better not to be used on the scalp because of the list of ingredients.
Diva Likes Rating:
If you have unruly, frizzy hair and love a light nourishment to your hair post wash without making the tresses oily, this is the right pick for you.