Romantic Date Night Makeup Tutorial
A perfect date means the romantic background and soft music so the makeup has to be soothing yet stunning. Date night makeup looks are neve...
- Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel
- Lakme Absolute Face Stylist Concealer in Honey
- Miss Claire Primer Sleek Au Naturel Palette
- Maybelline the Falsies Volume Express Mascara
- Vega Curler
- Faces Ultime Pro Matte Lip Crayon Peach Me
- Lakme 9 to 5 Weightless Mousse Foundation 02 Beige Vanilla
- Blue Heaven Diamond Blush
- Kryolan Translucent Powder TL2
- RT Expert Face Brush
- RT Powder Brush
- Colorbar Eye Brushes (for eyes)
1. Moisturize and conceal the eyes with a good concealer. Here I have used a medium coverage one with Lakme Absolute and set it with Lakme Rose Powder.
2. Next, I have applied a primer from Miss Claire all over the lid. Also, I filled the brows with a dark brown eyeshadow from the Sleek Au Naturel Palette.
3. I patted the same dark brown eyeshadow from the Sleek Au Naturel Palette and blended it until the crease line to diminish all the harsh lines.
4. Next, I tight-lined the upper and lower waterline with the Faces Longwear Solid Black Kajal and smudged with a soft smudger to give a smoky effect.
5. Lastly, I curled the lashes with the Vega Curler and applied the Falsies mascara from Maybelline. I also applied a peach highlighter on the inner corner of the eyes and brow bone to highlight.
Lips & Face:
For the lips, I simply used a peach color from the Faces Ultime Pro Matte Lip Crayon Peach Me.
For the face, I used the Lakme 9 to 5 Weightless Mousse Foundation 02 Beige Vanilla with the RT Expert brush as the base and the Faces Ultime Pro Highlighter 02 Champagne on the high points of the face.
For the blush, I used the Blue Heaven Diamond Blush on 501 very faintly to add a bit of flush. I completed the look by powdering the T-Zone with the Kryolan Translucent Powder TL2.
Do let me know how you liked the look in the comments below.