50 Travel Quotes To Feed Your Wanderlust
Once you are caught with the travel bug, there is no looking back. This strong desire to travel and explore the world is termed as wanderlus...
1. The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.
2. Travel is the only thing you buy, that makes you richer.
3. Not all those who wander are lost.
4. We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us.
5. Paris is always a great idea.
6. Once a year, go someplace you've never been before.
7. To travel is to live.
8. Someday I am going to be free and I am going to travel the world.
9. I haven't been everywhere, but it's on my list.
10. Travel brings power and love back to your life.
11. To travel is to discover that everyone is wrong about other countries.
12. I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel's sake. The great affair is to move.
13. When in doubt, travel.
14. Once the travel bug bites, there is no antidote, and I know that I shall be happily infected until the end of my life.
15. It's better to see something once than to hear about it thousand times.
16. Travel becomes a strategy for accumulating photographs.
17. You develop a sympathy for all human beings when you travel a lot.
18. Who lives sees, but who travels sees more.
19. To travel is to take a journey into yourself.
20. People don't take trips, trips take people.
21. Travel has taught me to make time for serendipity.
22. Travel is about the gorgeous feeling of teetering in the unknown.
23. To travel is to awaken.
24. Travel is the frivolous part of serious lives and the serious part of frivolous ones.
25. Travel as much as you can, as far as you can, as long as you can. Life's not meant to be lived at one place.
26. Travel makes one modest. You see what a tiny place you occupy in the world.
27. Travelling's not something you're good at. It's something you do like breathing.
28. Bizarre travel plans are dancing lessons from above.
29. Travel far enough, you meet yourself.
30. You do not travel if you are afraid of the unknown, you travel for the unknown, that reveals you with yourself.
31. The impulse to travel is one of the hopeful symptoms of life.
32. A wise man travels to discover himself.
33. A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.
34. A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for.
35. Don't tell me how educated you are, tell me how much you travelled.
36. Travel can be one of the most rewarding forms of introspection.
37. We wander for distraction, but we travel for fulfillment.
38. An investment in travel is an investment in yourself.
39. No one realizes how beautiful it is to travel until he comes home and rests his head on his old, familiar pillow.
40. I want to travel across the world and breathe the air of new places.
41. Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.
42. Put down the map and get wonderfully lost.
43. Travelling has less to do with seeing things than experiencing them.
44. We travel, some of us forever, to seek other states, other lives, other souls.
45. Travel. It leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.
46. To travel is worth any cost or sacrifice.
47. The traveler sees what he sees, the tourist sees what he has come to see.
48. Half the fun of the travel is the esthetic of lostness.
49. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.
50. Once you have traveled, the voyage never ends. The mind can never break off from the journey.
Hope these travel quotes inspired you a lot more to travel around the world. Spark your wanderlust and enjoy the journey!
Image Source: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11