DIY Almond Eye Cream (To Get Rid Of Under Eye Dark Circles)
Hi lovely ladies! How are you people doing? This time I am going to discuss DIY to get rid of under eye dark circles. Every day stress and l...
- 7-10 almonds
- 1 spoon lemon juice
- 4 spoons milk
Method Of Preparation:
Remove the skin of the almonds by soaking it overnight in water or milk.
Add enough milk and a spoon of lemon juice to the almonds.
Grind the mixture using a processor until you feel the creamy texture.
Apply the cream and massage daily on the eye area at night.
Wash off in the morning. You can see your eyes sparkling with a glow as never before.
Benefits Of Using Almond Eye Cream:
- Instead of using chemical loaded creams, you can use this to care of your tender eyes.
- Almonds are rich in vitamin E and help remove eye discoloration.
- You can use this even on the entire face to achieve fairness.
- Lemon is known for skin lightening.
- Milk moisturizes the delicate skin effectively.
This is my secret DIY for dark circles. I feel glad to be sharing it with you all cuties. If you are left with more cream, you can store it in refrigerator and can use it for a week. Hope you all will be benefited from this simple DIY. Meet you all with my next post.
Cya beauties! Take care till then!
Contributed By: Jaya Pradha