How To Control Sun Exposure During Summer
The summers in India might be coming to an end but in US, it is on the high and the coming month is going to get even hotter. Everyone shoul...
- It is best to stay indoors during 10 AM to 4 PM as it is the most hazardous time to come in contact with UV rays. You can plan your day in a way that you do some indoor activity during that time and go out either early in the morning or in the evening.
- It is ideal to wear a hat in summer whenever you step out. It protects your skin, hair and eyes from harmful rays.
- Today, sunglasses have become a thing of fashion but they shield your eyes from dirt, dust, wind, harmful UV rays and reduce the brightness of the sun rays thus keeping your eyes safe.
- Wear light colored, loose fitting and fully covered clothes in summer. Light colors help reflect the sun thus keeping us away from its harmful effects.
- Never leave home without applying sunscreen. It is a must to use in summer. Sunscreen having at least SPF 15 should be preferred.
- Even when you are out, try staying in the shady areas like under the trees, covered areas etc. to safeguard yourself from being directly exposed to the sun.
- Drink more water when you are exposed to hot temperatures. It is very important to stay hydrated when the summer temperatures are sky-high.
If you follow these simple steps when you are out in the sun, there is nothing that can harm you. It is the best time of the year to have fun and what better way to enjoy than relishing the summer climate, staying safe and taking care of yourself. Stay safe and enjoy your summer!
Image Source: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8