Coloressence Bridal Kajal Review & Swatch
Kajal is the quintessential makeup for any Indian girl. Indians tend to use Kajal right from the birth. I have always been fond of dark and ...
About Coloressence Bridal Kajal:
This unique ayurvedic formula is soft and soothing to the eye. The added ingredients help to improve vision and brighten the eye. It is mild, gentle and safe to the eye and therefore can be used by anyone. This kajal does not smudge.
What the pack says:
- Unique nourishing formula for effortless application
- Water proof and ultra smooth for all day wear
- Bridal kajal is a state of the art kajal with a unique fast dry formula that has a smooth flow and apt application which is water proof and lasts all day without smudging and flaking
- The scientifically designed firm conical tip enables precise application to avoid sensitive skin around eyes (misprint on the pack I guess)while the easy long grip allows pin point control of the application
- Ideal to relax the eyes while the almond oil helps promote the strength of lashes. Natural carbon helps in safe guarding ur eyes while giving u the high definition u desire
99 INR for 2 gms
Triphla, Camphor, Essential Oils, Almond Oil, American Carbon
Directions for Use:
Apply this Kajal directly on eyes upper and down lids
My Experience With Coloressence Bridal Kajal:
Coloressence Bridal Kajal comes in a black matte plastic casing that looks chic and sturdy. The kajal comes in a stick form and the bottom of the casing twists up to reveal the kajal. I simply love the packaging.
The texture of the kajal is good and easy to apply on the waterline; though it is not creamy or soft. It takes multiple swipes for the color to become jet black. It looks superb on application and is very easy to apply. The precision can be achieved easily and that is because of its pointed tip. I even applied it as a liner and was able to get it precisely without much effort. The staying power is 2-3 hours and it fades evenly after that. It does transfer and spread easily at the slightest touch by the finger. This is the biggest problem I face with it. I am also not satisfied with its staying power. Overall, I think it is an average kajal which you can try provided you really want to.
Pros of Coloressence Bridal Kajal:
- Classy chic packaging
- Easy to apply as a liner too
- Does not smudge if swiped once or twice
Cons of Coloressence Bridal Kajal:
- Transfers and spreads on touch like crazy
- Multiple swipes give a jet black color. But it smudges a lot after multiple swipes
- Very less staying power
Diva Likes Rating:
This is an average kajal. I wish Coloressence provided us with a better, no transfer and no spread formula. I prefer my kajal to have better staying power and I don't like any smudge/spread/transfer. I love the control I get in lining my eyes with this particular kajal which is super precise. I can't say I hate this kajal because of all the other pros it has but it is just an average one.
Contributed By: Princa