How To Treat Dry Lips
Call it dry lips, chapped lips or cracked lips - it is something which is caused due to loss of mois...
- Drinking lots of water and fluids not only hydrates the body but also the lips. So make sure you drink lots of water to heal your dry lips.
- Apply coconut oil or butter and stay for 15-20 minutes. Do this often and it will heal your lips making it smooth.
- Take a cucumber slice and hold it onto your lips for sometime. The water in cucumber will soothe your lips.
- Apply aloevera gel to cure your dry lips. A small amount of gel can act as a great healing agent.
- Exfoliate your lips with a wet toothbrush gently. It will improve the blood circulation of your lips and make them soft.
- Use a lip balm with SPF before you go out. Lip balm not only moisturizes the lips but also protects it. It is good to use a lip balm at regular intervals throughout the day. Make sure you use a lip balm with natural ingredients to get best results.
- Do not use lipstick on a daily basis. Make sure your lipstick does not have too many chemicals in it. Shop from good brands when you buy any.
These are the few tips which can help you treat your dry lips. Do share the tips you follow in case of dry lips.
Image Source: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8