7 Fruits To Eat For Glowing Skin
We spend lots of money on cosmetics to make our skin look better. Most of us make many visits to the salon to enhance the glow of our skin w...
- Pineapple is not only delicious but is quite good for the skin. It contains enzymes which can remove the dark spots and lines on your skin. Pineapple also helps to improve skin hydration removing the dead cells resulting in glowing skin.
- Bananas are a good source of Vitamin C which is essential for good skin. It also provides hydration to the skin as it contains 75% water. Don't miss eating banana if you want a younger looking glowing skin.
- Strawberries are high in Vitamin C and antioxidants which help in skin cleansing and collagen production. This juicy fruit is the best way to get healthy complexion.
- Avacados are rich in fatty acids, vitamins and antioxidants which are necessary for good skin tone. They are not widely consumed in India but it is always better late than never.
- Orange is a citrus fruit and citrus fruits are rich in Vitamin C which helps to repair your skin. Apart from the so many health benefits orange has, it also helps to improve the skin tone and gives a brighter complexion.
- Apple skin contains high source of pectin which is used in most of the skin care products. It renews your skin cells and gives you a glowing skin.
- Papaya helps to remove dead cells and gives you a youthful look. Papaya also reduces pimples, acne and other skin problems.
Do you eat fruits for glowing skin? Don't forget to let us know your views!
Image Source: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8