The Body Shop Rainforest Moisture Shampoo Review
Currently I am in no-silicone phase and so I was looking for some silicone free shampoo. Khadi products never work for my hair. So I thought...
About The Body Shop Rainforest Moisture Shampoo:
• Gently cleanses to help restore moisture and improve the hair softness without weighing it down, for a smooth and shiny finish.
• Contains pracaxi oil, manketti nut oil and Community Trade honey and sugar
• No silicones, no sulphates, no parabens and no colorants
• For dry and damaged hair
Rs.695/- for 250 ml
Aqua, Sucrose, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Lauryl Betaine, Laureth-5 Carboxylic Acid, Mel, PEG-55 Propylene Glycol Oleate, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Parfum, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Sodium Benzoate, Sucrose Laurate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Polyquaternium-6, Salicylic Acid, Citric Acid, Schinziophyton Rautanenii Kernel Oil, Pentaclethra Macroloba Seed Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopherol.
My Experience With The Body Shop Rainforest Moisture Shampoo:
TBS Rainforest Moisture Shampoo comes in a brown plastic cylindrical bottle with a flip-flop cap on top. The bottle is translucent and you can see when the shampoo is about to finish. The cap shuts with a click sound and is leak proof which makes it apt for travelling too.
The fragrance is herbal but very pleasant, unlike the Khadi products. I love the scent as it stays for one day and then fades. I wish it lasted for a long time. The texture of the shampoo is runny and it is light brown in color. It lathers well and little amount is required every time. I usually oil my hair 2 hours prior washing and this shampoo removes oil in single wash without leaving my hair oily. It provides enough moisture to my hair and my hair doesn't feel dry after washing. I am using it for the past 15 days and it made my hair healthy looking. I also don't see hair fall while washing as I used to see the same when I used Schwarzkopf repair rescue shampoo. It makes my hair soft and smooth, nothing extraordinary in that part but I am not complaining. It is silicone, sulphate, paraben and colorant free shampoo and thus it is not harmful for hair. I have dry and damaged hair and this shampoo has improved the texture of my hair. My hair doesn't look dry anymore and this shampoo is not damaging at all as it contains all natural ingredients. Overall, I think it is a pretty good shampoo which is expensive but it is definitely worth trying.
Pros Of The Body Shop Rainforest Moisture Shampoo:
- Sturdy and travel friendly packaging
- Silicone, sulphate, paraben and colorant free
- Moisturizes dry hair without making them greasy
- Makes hair soft and smooth
- Cleanses scalp completely
- Washes away oily hair in single wash
- Little amount is required to lather
- Regular usage makes hair healthy looking
- Prevents dryness and doesn't cause hair fall
- Pleasant and herbal fragrance
- Contains natural ingredients
- Dermatologically tested and against animal testing
Cons Of The Body Shop Rainforest Moisture Shampoo:
- Some might not like the fragrance
Diva Likes Rating:
This shampoo cleanses scalp completely without leaving any residue of dirt behind. It is silicone, sulphate and paraben free which means it won't harm your hair in anyway. If you have dry and damaged hair then do try this shampoo as it moisturizes hair and also regular usage of this shampoo makes hair healthy.
Contributed By: Mansi