Faces Sparkle Dust In Gold (Shade 2) Review & Swatch
I want to thank everyone for appreciating my first review on Diva Likes. Today I am going to review ...
About Faces Sparkle Dust In Gold(Shade 2):
Faces Sparkle Dust In Gold(Shade 2) claims:
• Loose color pigment
• This highly concentrated, shimmery, pigment loose color pigment is finely milled powder made from mica.
• Use it alone to dress up your eye or mix with eye primer to achieve a dramatic pop of color that will make heads turn. The versatility of the product allows it to be used alone as highlighter or mixed with your favorite nail polish to create.
Rs.299/- for 3.5 gms
My Experience With Faces Sparkle Dust In Gold(Shade 2):
Faces Sparkle Dust In Gold(Shade 2) is a shimmery golden loose pigment which comes in a transparent plastic small tub with black lid on the top. The lid shuts tightly which makes it travel friendly. The loose pigment is fine and the texture is very smooth. Thus it glides like a dream on your eyes. Application is easy but if you are a newbie and haven't used loose pigment before then you might find it tough. The gold dust powder has shimmers but it is not at all chunky and doesn't look OTT even when applied during day time. It is apt for Indian weddings as it will go with any outfit without making you look overboard. You can also use it as a highlighter because it gives a nice sheen to the skin when used in small quantity. I have also used in nail paints to get glittery touch which I will show you guys later. Even though the eye shadow is in loose pigment, I haven't experienced any fall out ever. I just love this about it. The quantity is huge as it is highly pigmented and you just need one dab to get intense golden glittery eye shadow.
Now coming to the staying power, it stays for 5 hours on me without fading or smudging. After five hours it starts fading evenly but doesn't come off completely. Removing it is also very easy as it comes off with an eye makeup remover. So you need not rub your eyes hard. The wedding season has arrived and I think this is a must have product for everyone.
Pros Of Faces Sparkle Dust In Gold(Shade 2):
- Affordable, pretty packing and easily available
- Perfect golden eye shadow for Indian weddings
- Highly Pigmented
- Can be used in day and night both
- Can be used as highlighter and in nail paints too
- Stays for long and no fall out experienced
- Shimmery but not at all chunky
- Blends effortlessly
- Huge quantity which comes for a long time
- Comes off easily with makeup remover
Cons Of Faces Sparkle Dust In Gold(Shade 2):
- If you're new to loose pigments then application might be little tough
- Ingredient list is missing
Diva Likes Rating:
If you like the shade then go for it as it is the best loose pigment available in the market. It looks really good with any Indian outfit. It stays for long and the shimmer doesn't look OTT.
Contributed By: Mansi