Nivea Whitening Deodorant Spray Review
Nivea is a famous and leading brand in India. My hubby is big fan of Nivea and so am I. I have been ...
About Nivea Whitening Deodorant Spray:
- Visibly fairer underarms
- 48hr reliable anti-perspirant protection
- Feminine long lasting fragrance
- Skin tolerance, dermatologically proven
- Apply to underarm skin
Rs.185/- for 150 ml
Direction For Use:
- Spray directly on underarm skin
- Hold the can 15 cms away from the underarm
- Do not spray on clothes
- Do not spray on the broken or irritated skin
- Allow product to dry completely
My Experience With Nivea Whitening Deodorant Spray:
As I already mentioned, I love the fragrance of Nivea cold cream and that made me try this product too. The fragrance of this deo is similar to the cream, it is very mild and refreshing. It has Licorice extracts in it, which has the ability to brighten/lighten the skin and prevent further hyper-pigmentation. Many of the skin lightening products have Licorice extract as a main ingredient and this falls under the same category. This deodorant comes in an opaque bottle with a nozzle to spray.
Nivea deodorant dries very fast without leaving any white patch behind. It is gentle on the armpits and doesn't cause any redness and irritation. It keeps me fresh all day long. The product claims to give 48 hr protection from perspiration but I don't buy that point. It didn't make my armpits white and bright as mentioned and I didn't see any difference there. I am hoping if I use for longer period it might help. But yes it did make my armpits soft and smooth. Overall, this is a good deodorant and I would surely purchase it again.
Pros Of Nivea Whitening Deodorant Spray:
- Affordable price and easily available
- Sturdy packaging which is easy to carry
- Freshness stays for a long time
- Doesn't leave any white patch on the skin
- Contains Licorice which is good for hyper-pigmentation
- Dermatologist tested
- Gentle on the skin
Cons Of Nivea Whitening Deodorant Spray:
- Doesn't make armpits white and bright(May be long time usage shows the difference)
- 48 hr protection claim is not justified
Diva Likes Rating:
I will buy this deo again as it keeps me fresh all day long. Its fragrance is long lasting and mild, which I loved the most about this deodorant. I would definitely give a thumbs up to this!
Contributed By: Shruti