Chicken Pesto Pizza
If you follow me on facebook, you would have known that I recently bought a convection oven. I was p...
- Pre-Baked Pizza Crust - 1(8 inch)
- Cooked Chicken Breast Strips - 1 cup(chopped into pieces)
- Pesto Basil Sauce - Half cup
- Pizza Sauce - Half cup
- Shredded Parmesan Cheese - Half cup
- Onions - Few for topping(Chopped)
- Tomatoes - Few for topping(Chopped)
- Oil - 1 tablespoon
- Goat Cheese - As per taste
Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Take a pre-baked pizza crust of about 8 inches in size.
Spread oil over the pizza crust and then spread pizza sauce. Once done, spread the pesto basil sauce uniformly.
Now time to add cheese along with your favorite toppings. I added chicken, tomatoes and onions as I love these 3 toppings.
Once done, sprinkle shredded cheese of your choice on the top generously.
Bake for 15 minutes in the preheated oven till the cheese melts and edges turn brown.
Once done, remove the delicious pizza from oven and serve hot. We love goat cheese at home and hence we sprinkled some on the top of pizza before we had it. It tasted heavenly.
Serve the delicious Chicken Pesto Pizza with tomato sauce or ranch sauce. It would also taste great if you sprinkle some olive oil on top of it along with goat cheese before you eat.