VLCC Insta Glow Herbal Bleach Review & Shopping Online With Cuponation
Since I never prefer waxing, plucking, threading or laser options for my facial hair, I completely rely on bleach. This time I tried VLCC In...
About VLCC Insta Glow Herbal Bleach:
VLCC brings to you the solution to naturally fairer skin in just 10 minutes. This unique Insta Glow Herbal Bleach not only bleaches facial hair to perfectly match the skin tone but also deep cleans the skin of all the impurities. It is enriched with Herbal extracts of Cucumber, Seaweed & Tomato that act as vital nutrients for the skin and give it tropical nutrition. It helps maintain a clear & even skin tone with radiant, healthy complexion with a 2-step action:-
Firstly its gentle formula camouflages hair to match skin color, enhancing fairness in just about 10 minutes.
Secondly, the multivitamins present in various vegetable extracts of Cucumber, Sea weed, Tomato give total nutrition to the skin so that it glows with natural health.
Rs 45 for 27 gms
Directions For Use:
1. Wash the area to be bleached with soap and cold water. Pat dry.
2. Mix the contents of Bleach Cream: Powder Activator in the ratio of 10g cream with 1g activator powder. Mix the two well till the powder gets completely dissolved into the cream.
For a single application mix the entire jar of powder activator into the bleach cream and mix well.
3. Apply the mixture on the area to be bleached using the spatula. Make sure that hair are completely covered. Avoid application on eyebrows and around the eyes.
4. Allow application to remain for the suggested time given under ‘Recommended Time’. If hair is not lightened as much as desired, re-apply the mixture and leave on for 5 more minutes.
5. Wash off with cold water. Pat dry.
6. Apply Post Bleach Pack and let dry. Rinse off with cold water.
a) Darker Skin Tone: Upto 10 minutes
b) Wheatish Skin Tone: Upto 15 minutes
c) Fair Skin Tone: Atleast 15 minutes or more
The exact time required for bleaching will depend on the skin type. It can be fixed with personal experience.
Cucumber Extract, hydrogen Peroxide, Allantoin, Glycerin, Polyquaternium 39.
Ammonium Bicarbonate, Aluminium Startch Octenylsuccinate.
Post Bleach Pack:
Cucumber Extract, Rose Petal Extract, Daru Haldi Extract, Titanium Dioxide, Sunflower Oil, Wheat Germ Oil, Allantoin, Triclosan, Zinc Oxide, Kaolin.
My Experience With VLCC Insta Glow Herbal Bleach:
I have used a good number of VLCC products in the past and I was pretty satisfied. This made me go for this one as well. The other factor which made me go for this bleach was that it is herbal. When I opened the bleach cream, I saw a lot of lumps. The packing did not impress me at all as the tub did not have any upper lid. This made the cream accumulate on the cap which was not a good sight. The cream was in green color which resembled pista.
The activator was light green in color with some sparkles in it.
Overall look of the bleach cream and activator mix gave the feel of herbal bleach.
The instructions were clearly provided and I followed the same. The application was not smooth as there were some lumps in spite of mixing it well. The bleach was slightly harsh and my eyes were left watery. The smell was mild. The removal was not easy as the bleach was too sticky.
Once done, I could see that my facial hair was bleached well. I could also notice some glow on my skin.
I went for the post bleach pack and it was very less in quantity. It had a paste kind of look and was green in color which was easy to apply. However, I could not see any major benefits with the pack.
Overall, I would say this is an average product as it has good number of pros and cons as well.
Pros Of VLCC Insta Glow Herbal Bleach:
- Contains herbal ingredients which are good for the skin
- Contains cucumber extracts
- Suitable for all skin types
- The pista color gives it a nice look
- Provides insta glow to the skin
- Bleaches the facial hair well
- Reasonably priced
- The instructions and recommended duration of the bleach are clearly mentioned
Cons Of VLCC Insta Glow Herbal Bleach:
- The bleach cream had lots of lumps.
- The packing of the bleach cream is in a tub with no inner lid and hence it is not hygienic
- The application and removal of the bleach is not easy.
- The bleach cream is harsh for the eyes. My eyes were watering a lot more than any other bleach
- Post bleach pack doesn’t add anything much to this bleach and also the quantity is insufficient
Diva Likes Rating: 2.5/5
The reason I am rating it less is that though it worked well when it comes to bleaching hair and glow, it was harsh for eyes, the application wasn’t easy and the packing is not good enough. I would not buy it again and would rather go for other bleaches which are better than this.
Shopping Online With Cuponation:
Gone are the days when we used to go running from shop-to-shop looking for offers, discounts, varieties and sales. Internet has made life easier and thanks to online shopping that we can happily sit at home, sip a hot coffee, listen to our favorite music and shop at the same time. Online shopping is something which the current generation opts for. With a number of shopping related websites emerging each day, it is becoming tough for us to choose where to shop from. If you ask me, I would shop at a place which offers me the best possible price. The cheaper, the better! But do you have the patience to sit and search every website? CupoNation is the solution for it.
CupoNation is India’s largest coupon portal specially designed to meet the needs of all the online shoppers. Coupons and Vouchers on CupoNation are checked rigorously to guarantee that all the codes displayed on the page give you the promised results.
Flipkart, Jabong, Myntra, Pepperfry, Naaptol, Snapdeal, Expedia, Dominos Pizza, Makemytrip, Lenskart etc… you name it and Cuponation has the coupons. They include coupons for all kinds of categories like food, accessories, electronics, books, movies, travel, restaurant, music etc. Login to cuponation.in and click on any category you are interested in. You will get your coupon code through a pop up window which you can use for your purchase. You will be re-directed to the retailer’s website and then it’s simple, all you have to do is make your purchase by using the coupon.
Isn’t it simple? Then why delay, go get your coupons from Cuponation and shop till you drop.
Image Source: 1