Sprouts is really healthy to maintain good health. We usually eat them by boiling or just as it is. Have you ever thought of using them as a...
- Moong Dal - 1 cup
- Chana Dal Sprouts - Half cup
- Onions - 1(big, chopped)
- Tomatoes - 1(big, chopped)
- Potato - 1
- Ginger pieces - Half inch piece
- Garlic pieces - 3 cloves
- Red Chili powder - 2 teaspoons
- Cumin powder - 1 teaspoon
- Garam masala - 1 teaspoon
- Salt - As per taste
- Water - 3 cups For tempering:
- Mustard seeds - 1 teaspoon
- Cumin seeds - 1 teaspoon
- Urad Dal - 1 teaspoon
- Green Chilies - 4(chopped)
- Curry leaves - 10
- Turmeric powder - Half teaspoon
- Oil - 2 teaspoons
In a pressure cooker add dals, potato, water and salt. Cook it for 3 whistles.
Heat oil in a pan and temper it.
Add onions and fry till the color changes. Add ginger-garlic pieces and saute for 3 mins.
Add tomato and saute for 2 mins. Add cooked dals with water, peeled and mashed potato and mix well.
Add all spices and salt. Let it boil for 5 mins.
The delicious Sprouts Curry is now ready.
Serve with roti or rice and enjoy its delicacy.
Contributed By: Shailaja Reddy