Cheesy Masala Chili Toast (Write For Us Contest Entry - 97)
Sandwich is easy to prepare and is a quick breakfast idea. There are many kinds of sandwich and also Indianized version's of sandwich bu...
- Bread Slices - 2
- Ghee - 1 teaspoon + for toasting
- Tomato Ketchup - 1 teaspoon
- Potato Filling(Same as prepared in Masala Bun. Click here for reference)- 3 tbsp
- Mozzarella Cheese - 1 tablespoons
- Green Chilies - 1(chopped)
Apply little ghee on a slice of bread.
Spread tomato ketchup and the potato filling nicely over the bread.
Sprinkle cheese and chopped green chilies on top of the potato masala.
Now place the other bread slice on top and toast the bread both the sides till golden brown.
Make a face with tomato ketchup, some candy eyes and green chili.
Serve them hot with green chutney or tomato sauce.
Contributed By: Manjula Bharath