Snake Gourd Paratha (Write For Us Contest Entry - 44)
Snake gourd, a light green snake like vegetable which is popularly known as Pudalangai in Tamil Nadu...
- Wheat Flour - One and half cup
- Grated Snake Gourd - 1 cup
- Chilli powder - Half teaspoon
- Turmeric powder - One-fourth teaspoon
- Garam Masala - Half teaspoon
- Salt - As per taste
- Coriander leaves - Handful(finely chopped)
Take wheat flour in a separate bowl. Add the grated Snake Gourd.
Now add all the powders(Turmeric, chilli, garam masala and salt). Add the chopped coriander leaves.
Knead well by adding little water and oil.
Divide into small balls and roll them like chapathi/roti in rolling pin by dusting little wheat flour.
Griddle one by one in a hot tawa and smear oil or butter. Flip the other side and cook.
Once done, remove from flame and serve.
Serve this with curd or Dal, any curries and salads.
Contributed By: Priya Satheesh