Aishwarya Rai Inspired Cannes 2016 Makeup Tutorial
Hello, everyone! Hope you all are doing well. I was extremely excited to see Ash walking down the red carpet of Cannes 2016 with all her gl...
- Maybelline The Colossal Liner Black
- Maybelline The Falsies Mascara
- Kryolan Tv Paint Stick Foundation
- Kryolan Translucent Powder
- Maybelline Fashion Brow Duo Shaper Brown
- Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Liner, Copper Brown
- Faces Ultime Pro Matte Lip Crayon in 12 Midnight Rose
- Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation
- Makeup Revolution Iconic Pro Blush, Bronze and Brighten
1. Prep and prime the eyes with an eye cream. I used Aloe Vera gel on the lids and under the eyes.
2. I applied the Kryolan Tv Paint Stick Foundation as a concealer and dusted some Kryolan Translucent Powder to set it.
3. Using the Maybelline The Colossal Liner Black I drew a winged liner. I also filled the brows with Maybelline Fashion Brow Duo Shaper Brown to define it well.
4. In the last step, I applied The Falsies Mascara and dusted some highlighter on the brow bone.
1. First, I used Vaseline to coat the lips and hydrate it well. Then I removed off the excess.
2. Then, with the help of a brown lip liner, I lined and filled the lips well.
3. I finished off with the stunning deep red, Faces Ultime Pro Matte Lip Crayon in 12 Midnight Rose on the lips. Ash's lips were somewhat deep red-brown so I used the brown liner as a base.
1. I used the Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation as a base and blended it well on the skin.
2. For the blush, bronze and highlight, I used the Makeup Revolution Iconic Pro Blush, Bronze,and Brighten.
3. I finished off the look by powdering the T-zone with Kryolan Translucent Powder.
And here is the final result!
Do let me know how you liked the look.