DIY Moisturizing Body Scrub For Winter
Hello, everyone! Hope you all doing well. Taking a slight break from product reviews, today I am going to do a DIY for winter. Winter calls ...
- Milk Cream (In liquid form and not whipped)
- Crushed Coffee Beans (do not use instant coffee as they are soluble, you can also use sugar granules instead)
- Olive Oil
Benefits Of Ingredients:
- Milk cream is an excellent ingredient for getting a smooth, soft and supple skin. It helps to moisturize the dry skin easily and scrubs off the flaky layers. It also cleanses the skin and has skin lightening properties.
- Coffee is the best skin exfoliator, removes dead skin cells and leaves you with smoother skin. It is known diuretic and can drive out cellulite when used. It also enhances and brightens the skin to a large extent.
- Vaseline and Olive Oil have moisturizing properties which will help to smoothen the skin by properly hydrating it and you won't have to use a moisturizer afterward. It is enriched with vitamin E and C to enrich the skin.
Step By Step Procedure:
In a small bowl, add 5-6 tablespoons of milk cream and 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Stir it well as olive oil takes a lot of time to mix.
Scoop out half tablespoon of Vaseline and add to the mixture. You can also pour melted Vaseline by heating it lightly.
Now, add the ground coffee beans which will help you to exfoliate well.
Stir the ingredients well to form a uniform mixture. You can also add almond or any other oil which you prefer for your body.
The final moisturizing body scrub for winter is ready.
Massage is gently and wash off with mild lukewarm water and follow it with dry oil afterward. Your skin will be soft in no time.
Contributed By: Salomi Das