Maybelline Total Clean Express Eye & Lip Makeup Remover Review
There is something which attracts me towards Maybelline products. No matter how much I deviate from ...
About Maybelline Total Clean Express Eye & Lip Makeup Remover:
Remove makeup within minutes with Maybelline New York's Eye & Lip Makeup Remover:
- Wipe away makeup in a flash with the MNY Total Clean Express Eye & Lip Makeup Remover.
- Removing makeup becomes a piece of cake with this powerful eye and lip makeup remover. Designed to be 2x more effective, this remover wipes off eye, lip and face makeup in seconds. Featuring fast-acting dissolving agents, this makeup remover easily breaks down stubborn eye makeup to give you squeaky clean lids and lashes. The best part is that it leaves absolutely no residue!
Here's why you'll love it:
- Features the Bi-phase formula that removes all type of makeup without leaving a residue
- Enriched with fast-acting dissolving agents that instantly break down stubborn eye makeup
- Dermatologist and allergy tested for increased safety
- Cleans and moisturizes lids and lashes
275 INR for 70 ml
Directions For Use:
Shake well to mix two phases. Pour on cotton pad and apply on eyes and lips.
My Experience With Maybelline Total Clean Express Eye & Lip Makeup Remover:
It comes in a tube shaped see through, plastic bottle. The cap is white and has to be screwed on to hold it in place. The mouth of the bottle is wide shut by a stopper with a small opening. This limits excess remover from flowing out. The product within the bottle is almost transparent with a slight purple tint to it. It is completely odorless. I think it works best with a cotton ball. All you need is two drops of the remover and your eyes are squeaky clean in no time. Any sort of eye makeup on the eyelid, be it eyeliner, eye shadow etc. comes off clean with just one swipe. Kohl's applied on the waterline and waterproof mascara requires more than 2-3 swipes to come off. Coming to its effects on the lips, even the toughest lipsticks come off with just one swipe of the remover. It does not burn or sting the eyes and does not leave any makeup residue either.
This remover's predecessor was known for leaving a shiny, oily cast behind making your eyes and lips feel oily and nasty. Even though the residue is not as bad as the old remover, the new one also leaves behind a slight shiny layer. It is easy to wash off and does not cause blurry vision or burning eyes. The SA suggested I can also use this on my face, but I believe it is called eye and lip makeup remover for a reason. So I was not ready to risk any breakouts. I have been using it everyday for over a month now and I still have half a bottle left.
Pros Of Maybelline Total Clean Express Eye & Lip Makeup Remover:
- The product is affordable.
- It does not have a strong odor associated with it.
- Packaged conveniently for travel.
- Does an effective cleanup of eye and lip makeup.
- Does not cause burning sensation.
- No problem of blurry eyes.
Cons Of Maybelline Total Clean Express Eye & Lip Makeup Remover:
- Leaves a mild oily layer of residue behind.
Diva Likes Rating:
This is a great product and I recommend this to all the readers. I would surely repurchase this product.
Contributed By: Supraja Prasad