Maybelline Clear Glow BB Stick Radiance Review
I am not going through the phase where I am absolutely addicted to BB creams . I think they are a boon for those who love to have a natural,...
About Maybelline Clear Glow BB Stick Radiance:
Powerful sweat-resistant, sebum-resistant formula for a light, non-sticky feel.
• Providing 8 beauty benefits, the clear glow BB stick improves skin quality helping you enjoy soft, smooth, blemish free skin.
• Delivers 12 hr shine control.
• Has sweat-resistant, sebum-resistant formula for a light, non-sticky feel.
• Conceals imperfections & evens out skin tone.
• Provides a radiant, flawless look.
• Contains SPF 21/PA+++ that protects skin from sun damage.
• Instantly evens out skin tone.
• Provides a power-light feel on skin.
EASY TO USE
WONT CLOG PORES
SUITABLE FOR ALL SKIN TYPES INCLUDING SENSITIVE SKIN
SUITABLE FOR ACNE PRONE SKIN
250 INR for 10 g
Directions For Use:
• Swipe the BB stick on your forehead, nose, cheeks and chin.
• Blend in an outward direction towards hairline and jawline using quick short strokes.
• Finally, you could also apply a little kajal and lip balm for a natural look.
My Experience With Maybelline Clear Glow BB Stick Radiance:
As the name indicates, it comes in a stick like packaging and is very similar to how a lipstick packaging works. The cream stick slowly swirls up as you twist the packaging. The cap is see through and closes with a click. I have the shade Radiance, which is the lighter of the two shades available. Unfortunately, Radiance shade is only for fair to medium skin tone and will make very fair skin tones a little darker than what their actual complexion is. For medium skin tones, a combination of Radiance and Fawn will work perfectly for highlighting and contouring. Even though the product is packed tight in the form of a stick, the consistency is very smooth and creamy. It blends better with a moisturizer, as it might leave patches on those with dry skin.
I have tried blending it with a brush, but I feel your fingers work the best. A few swipes will be more than sufficient to cover the entire face. Once applied, your face will instantly look bright giving you not a complete matte, but a dewy finish which I absolutely love. The finish is very natural and is perfect for everyday usage. It covers your pores and also any light brown spots. Owing to the claim of increasing skin quality, I have seen a good difference in the quality of my skin. It feels softer and brighter. The only con about this product is that it does not control the oil for more than 3-4 hours. You can start seeing the shine around your nose and cheeks after sometime. So, it is better if you carry your compact or just a blotting paper to compensate for the oil. Besides that, the staying power is quite good and there is nothing much to complain about.
Pros Of Maybelline Clear Glow BB Stick Radiance:
- Perfect for everyday natural look.
- Covers pores and lightens blemishes.
- Does not cause any breakouts or rashes.
- It is very affordable.
- Sturdy and very convenient packaging, making it easy for travel.
- Blends easily with a moisturizer and brightens the face.
- Stays on for about 5-6 hours.
- Contains SPF 21+++.
Cons Of Maybelline Clear Glow BB Stick Radiance:
- Produces oil after 3-4 hours since application.
- Might cause dry patches when used without a moisturizer.
Diva Likes Rating:
I absolutely love this product and there are no words to explain how addicted I am to it. I don't mind the cons as the pros take over them completely. Give it a try and you'll definitely love it.
Contributed By: Supraja Prasad