Tips To Stop Snoring
After a tiring day at work, when you come back home and go to bed, all you need is sound sleep. If y...
If not others, imagine how embarrassing it can be when someone comes up to you and tells you that you snore?
Have you already dealt with all this? Do you snore? Does anyone you know have snoring problem?
If any of the above answer is yes, here are some simple tips which will help you overcome snoring. Breathe easy and have a good night sleep by following these tips!
- Try to change your sleeping posture. Never sleep on your back. Always sleep on your side.
- Take a hot shower or inhale steam before going to bed. This will clear nasal congestion.
- Use a firm pillow to keep your head elevated when you sleep. This will help you stop snoring.
- If you are overweight or gained weight suddenly, this might lead to snoring as well. So exercise daily and try to make yourself fit.
- Alcohol, smoking and sleeping pills contribute to snoring. Avoid all these to breathe better.
- Sleep atleast for 8-10 hours a day and maintain regular sleeping patterns. Be early to bed and early to rise.
So, are you ready to say Goodbye to Snoring?
Image Source: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7