Egg In Tamarind Gravy - Using 'Fortune Rice Bran Health Oil'
I have been using Rice Bran Oil since a long time and ever since 'Fortune Rice Bran Health Oil' is released in the market I am using...
- It is heart friendly.
- Improves HDL/LDL ratio. Healthier heart.
- Cleaner blood vessels.
- Balanced nutrition, balanced health.
- Anti-Cancer properties.
- Improves skin tone and delays wrinkle information.
- Helps maintaining balance of nervous system.
- Protection against diseases.
- Stimulates hormonol secretion, Rejuvenates health.
- Healthier food.
- Eggs - 2
- Tamarind - Lemon-sized ball size
- Tomatoes - 3
- Salt - As per taste
- Red Chili powder - 2 teaspoons
- Onions - 1(chopped)
- Red Chilies - 4(slit into two halves)
- Curry Leaves - 6
- Ginger-garlic paste - 1 teaspoon
- Coriander powder - 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder - 1 teaspoon
- Oil - 3 tablespoons
- Water - 2 cups
Boil the eggs in water and peel off the outer layer. Take a knife and make small cuts on the eggs. Take a pan to heat and add a teaspoon of oil in it and add the boiled eggs. Add a pinch of turmeric powder, a pinch of salt and a pinch of red chili powder to it. Mix well and remove from heat and keep it aside.
Take a bowl and add tamarind along with water. Keep it aside for half an hour and then squeeze the tamarind juice removing the tamarind pieces from it.
Take a pan to heat and add oil to it. Add onions, green chilies and curry leaves. Fry for 5 mins.
Add ginger-garlic paste, salt, coriander powder and turmeric powder. Cook for 2 mins.
Add tomatoes and cook for 10 mins till the tomatoes turn soft.
Then add tamarind juice along with red chili powder and cook for 15 mins till the gravy turns thick.
Once done, remove from heat and serve.
Serve this with hot steamed rice and you will love it.
'I am reviewing healthy oil as a part of the BlogAdda's Product Review Program for Indian Bloggers.'
This post is a part of Healthy & Tasty Recipe Contest with Fortune Rice Bran Health Oil BlogAdda.com