Fenugreek Crackers / Baked Methi Mathis (Write For Us Contest Entry - 68)
Fenugreek Crackers is a perfect healthy winter snack which can be enjoyed anytime of the day. Have a...
- Fenugreek (Methi) - 1 cup(finely chopped)
- Whole Wheat Flour - 1 cup
- Chickpea Flour / Besan - 1 cup
- Lemon juice - 2 teaspoons
- Hing - One-fourth teaspoon
- Turmeric powder - Half teaspoon
- Red Chilli powder - Half teaspoon
- Black Pepper powder - Half teaspoon
- Olive Oil - 1 teaspoon
- Salt - As per taste
- Mango Pickle - 1 teaspoon(crushed)
- Oil - For greasing the tray
Preheat the oven to 180°C. Take a mixing bowl and add all the ingredients and oil.
Knead a soft dough using sufficient water.
Make equal small balls and flatten them with your palms/by using rolling pin. Place them in a well greased baking tray.
Bake them at 180°c for 10-15 mins or until they turn golden brown. Let it cool for some time. Place the mathis in the serving tray and serve. You can store these upto 1 week in an air tight container.
Serve the Fenugreek Crackers with coriander chutney or salsa sauce accompanied with your evening cup of healthy green tea.
Contributed By: Jasmine Bhatia