Crab Fry (Write For Us Contest Entry - 58)
This is a simple and delicious fry. Crab meat has a lovely yet sweet taste when it is cooked with on...
- Crab - 500 grams
- Onions - 5(finely chopped)
- Tomatoes - 2(finely chopped)
- Ginger-garlic paste - 1 tablespoon
- Chilli-Coriander powder - 2 tablespoons
- Turmeric powder - 1 teaspoon
- Salt - As per taste
- Pepper powder - 2 tablespoons
- Curry leaves - Few
- Oil - 2 teaspoons
Remove the shells and clean the crabs.
Add onions, tomatoes, ginger-garlic paste, chilli-coriander powder, turmeric powder, salt and crab in a pan. Mix well and add water. Cook it for 5-7 minutes or till the colour of the crab changes to light pink.
Now add the curry leaves and pepper powder.
Mix well and add the oil. Simmer the flame and fry it for 5 minutes.
Remove from the flame and serve hot.
Serve with hot steamed rice or rasam rice.
Contributed By: Priya Satheesh