DIY Homemade Hair Pack For Summer Season
Summer means all the sweat, grime, and pollution accumulating on the scalp leading to dandruff, hair fall and itching. Since I have dry hai...
- Powdered Henna (You can easily buy from the market or make at home with dried mehendi leaves)
- Amla Powder (Raw amla juice would also work)
- Egg (Optional. I didn't use in this DIY because I can't stand the smell of raw egg but feel free to add it if you want)
- Fuller's Earth (Multani Mitti)
Benefits Of The Ingredients:
- It helps prevent dandruff and nourishes the scalp and hair by making it smooth and healthy.
- Henna acts as a good conditioner for the hair and helps it grow faster.
- It adds shine to the hair.
- Henna contains properties that help fight against the bacteria and germs.
- Amla encourages hair growth It conditions the hair well.
- It has antioxidants which prevent pre-mature graying of hair.
- It also stimulates growth, strengthens hair follicles and prevents dandruff and split ends.
Fuller's Earth (Multani Mitti):
- It absorbs oil, dirt, and grime from the hair, leaving it cleansed.
- It can effectively treat dandruff condition.
- It also prevents hair loss and encourages hair growth.
- Yogurt is a good conditioner for hair which also imparts shine and prevents dandruff.
- The protein content in curd helps to moisturize hair and get rid of scalp problems.
- It also curbs hair fall problems.
1. In a bowl, add 6-7 tablespoons of yogurt and 3-4 tablespoons of henna powder.
2. Then, add 1-2 tablespoons of amla powder.
3. Lastly, add 1-2 tablespoons of Fuller's Earth (Multani Mitti). You can add the egg in this step if you wish.
4. Mix all the ingredients well to have a thick consistency. If the consistency is light, add more henna and amla powder in it. And, your hair pack for summers is ready!
Directions For Use:
With the help of a brush, section your hair into various parts and apply on the scalp. Comb with a wide tooth brush to spread it well on the scalp. Keep it for around 40-50 minutes and wash off with a mild (preferably with an SLS free) shampoo.