Himalaya Herbals Protein Hair Cream Review
Winter has begun and I was in dire need of a product which had the capabilities to control my frizzy hair . The extreme frizz made my hair d...
About Himayala Herbals Protein Hair Cream:
A unique herbal formulation, which results in,
1) Extra Nourishment.
2) Stronger Roots and
3) Hair Growth
100 INR for 175 ml
Nourishes your hair with Natural Proteins derived from ingredients like Wheatgerm and Chickpea.
1) Indian Gooseberry and Thistles promote hair growth.
2) Chanaka (Chickpea), which is a rich and natural source of protein that helps in hair growth.
3) Godhuma (Wheatgerm), which is also a good source of protein and vitamin E.
4) Amalaki (Indian Gooseberry), acts as an anti-oxidant and hair growth promoter.
5) Bhringaraja (Thistles) strengthens hair root and prevents hair fall.
Directions For Use:
Use daily before and after hair wash. Massage gently on scalp and hair, leaving it for an hour before shampooing. Apply to damp hair after every wash for all day extra nourished stronger hair.
My Experience With Himayala Herbals Protein Hair Cream:
It comes in an opaque, plastic tub with a wide mouth. The screw type cap is partially see through and is in warm green color. Even though the wide mouth of the tub helps in easy usage of the product, I find it quite unhygienic. Every time I try putting my fingers into the tub to grab some product, it gets into my nails and creates a mess. Otherwise, it's compact and great for travel. The product itself is a white cream, which feels very fluffy and light when touched. It's semi solid consistency makes it very easy to spread when applied. The smell is mild and soothing.
It feels cool on the scalp when applied. The product has to be applied to the scalp and the length of the hair. So the quantity you need to use for each wash depends on the length and density of your hair. When applied on the scalp and along the length, your hair starts feeling oily and heavy. So, it is best to use the product on the scalp before wash and just the length of the hair after wash. I have been using this product for over a month and a half now. I should say that I'm pretty impressed with the results. After washing, my hair feels soft and silky. To control the frizz, I use a small quantity of the product in damp, towel-dried hair and this works miracles in controlling frizz. Due to its moisturizing nature, it controls dandruff and makes hair damage free.
Pros Of Himayala Herbals Protein Hair Cream:
- Controls the frizziness of the hair.
- Gives the hair a smooth and silky finish.
- The smell is not too over powering.
- Keeps your scalp moisturized, away from dryness.
- Very affordable and an excellent quantity.
- Sturdy packaging & travel friendly.
- Does not make your hair sticky and gives you the hair spray look.
Cons Of Himayala Herbals Protein Hair Cream:
- I am not a fan of the tub packaging.
Diva Likes Rating:
It is undoubtedly a great product and I would definitely repurchase it. I would also recommend all of you to give it a try.
Contributed By: Supraja Prasad