Idli Pizza (Write For Us Contest Entry - 82)
Pizza is an Italian favorite which is popular worldwide and there are so many fusion pizza's bei...
- Idli Batter - 2 cups
- Tomato Ketchup / Pizza Sauce - 3 tablespoons
- Grated Mozzarella Cheese - 2 tablespoons
- Tomatoes - 2 tablespoons(chopped)
- Onions - 2 tablespoons(chopped)
- Capsicum - 2 tablespoons(chopped)
- Oregano - 1 teaspoon
- Chilli Flakes - Half teaspoon
- Salt - As per taste
Place the batter in a deep flat plate or pan or idli tray and steam in a steamer for 5 minutes.
Top the half cooked batter with the tomato ketchup, cheese, tomatoes, capsicum and onions.
Steam again for another 7 minutes. You can either steam them in a cake pan or idli tray.
Sprinkle oregano and chilli flakes.
Cut it into slices like pizza or shape it as you like making use of cookie cutter and serve hot with tomato ketchup.
Contributed By: Manjula Bharath