Corn Bhel Chaat (Write For Us Contest Entry - 86)
Corn Bhel are easy and quick snack for chaat lovers. If you have frozen corn available it can be prepared within minutes and tastes so delic...
- American Corn(boiled) - 2 cups
- Tomatoes - 1 (medium, chopped)
- Onions - 1 (medium, chopped)
- Green Chillies - 2
- Lemon juice - 2 teaspoons
- Mint Chutney - 1 tablespoon
- Chilli powder - 1 teaspoon
- Pani puri - 4
- Chaat Masala - 1 teaspoon
- Sev - As per taste
- Corainder leaves - Few
- Salt - As per taste
Mix together in a large bowl : corn, tomatoes, onions, green chillies, lemon juice, mint chutney, salt, chilli powder and chaat masala. Heat them for 1 min in microwave.
Break the puri's and fill them with corn bhel. Garnish with sev and coriander leaves and serve.
You can also add some sweet tamarind chutney to this bhel.
The puri's or padpdi's can also be crushed in bhel.