Cream Cheese Apple Dip (Write For Us Contest Entry - 64)
A fluffy creamy vanilla-cinnamon dip for apple slices. This is a delicious dessert or snack. It'...
- Cream Cheese - 2 tablespoons(softened)
- Powdered Sugar / Brown Sugar - 4 tablespoons
- Cinnamon powder - 2 pinches
- Chopped Walnuts - 2 teaspoons
- Vanilla Extract - Few drops
- Fresh Apple Slices - From one apple(For serving)
Combine ingredients in a mixing bowl and beat with fork or a whisk until no lumps remain. The delicious cream cheese apple dip is ready.
They can be chilled and served.
You can also use pecans instead of walnuts.
Serve the Cream Cheese Apple Dip with fresh apple slices and enjoy it.
Contributed By: Manjula Bharath