We tend to get up little late on weekends. It somehow makes me very lazy and I end up relying upon V...
- Sandwich Bread - 4 slices
- Lettuce - 6 leaves
- Cucumber - 1(small, cut circularly)
- Tomatoes - 1(small, cut circularly)
- Onions - 1(finely chopped)
- Tomato Sauce - 2 teaspoons
- Mustard Sauce - 2 teaspoons
- Mexican Mirchi Cheese Spread - As required
- Mayonnaise - 2 teaspoons
- Lemon juice - 2 teaspoons
Take a bread slice and apply Mexican Mirchi Cheese Spread. I am using this particular cheese spread as it has capsicum and chillies mixed in it.
Now add 2 lettuce leaves, 2 tomatoes slices, 2 onions slices and 2 cucumber slices on the bread.
Add one teaspoon of tomato sauce, mustard sauce, lemon juice and mayonnaise on it. Place another bread slice over it and make the sandwich ready for toasting.
Prepare two sandwiches and place the sandwiches on the sandwich maker and toast it for 3 mins.
Remove the sandwich from the toaster and cut in into two halves and serve it.
You can eat the vegetable sandwich as it is because we have added sauce inside.