Chicken Liver Fry
Chicken Liver Fry is something I always wanted to cook but somehow never ended up doing. In my office food court, this is one item which wou...
- Chicken Liver - 250 grams
- Tomatoes - 1(small, chopped)
- Onions - 1(finely chopped)
- Green chillies - 4(finely chopped)
- Oil - 2 tablespoons
- Ginger-garlic paste - 1 teaspoon
- Red Chilli poweder - 2 teaspoons
- Garam Masala powder - Half teaspoon
- Salt - As per taste
Clean the chicken liver and add red chilli powder and salt and keep it aside.
Take a pan to heat and add oil to it. Add onions along with green chillies and fry till the onions turn light brown in color.
Add tomatoes along with ginger-garlic paste and garam masala powder and cook for 5 mins.
Now add the chicken liver pieces and mix well so that the masala flavor reaches the liver pieces. Cook for 20 mins.
Once done, add coriander leaves and mix. Remove from heat and serve the delicious chicken liver fry.
Serve the delicious chicken liver fry with roti/chapathi/steamed rice.